Wednesday, April 6, 2016

DAY TEN: ALMOST DONE

It's always exciting when you go through the roller coaster of emotions: nervousness, anxiousness, anger, frustration, sadness, and then relief from getting the results you've been working for. Well, at least that's how I feel. I am officially done with 4/5 of my pages and I'm still working on editing the cover image to make sure it is absolutely perfect and makes a statement. Today I met with Emma and interviewed her, which was a lot more fun than I thought. I realized she's so much more talented and creative than most people know and I consider myself very lucky for getting to witness her grown into a big-time blogger.

Details are definitely crucial at this point, which is why I decided to take my time with the cover and make sure it's what I originally envisioned in my head. I will insert a preview of the pages below and make sure to keep you guys posted on the official last day, which is tomorrow. The next task is to put the pieces together. Wish me luck!

EMCxx



No comments:

Post a Comment