Thursday, April 7, 2016

DAY ELEVEN: THE END IS NEAR

I can't believe it. It's been quite a hectic journey, but looking back at it now, I've learned so much and I don't regret any part of this experience. Not only did it force me to try new things and push myself to work even harder, but it made me aware of my own potential. I can say with 100% honesty that I had so much fun putting on my very own "production" and working with Emma. I learned that it's tough to be committed to something and keep a schedule, but if it's something you love, it's easy peesy lemon squeezy. 

APEX will be published first thing on Saturday and I can't wait to show my friends and get their feedback. I'm so proud of this accomplishment and it's made me want to continue this issue and possibly bring out more. I'll never know what the future may hold for me career-wise, but this has given me a new perspective on Print. 

So cheers to what I hope is a success! Thank you all for coming along with me on this adventure and witnessing the highs and lows. Until next time!

-EMCxx

No comments:

Post a Comment